1. HIRE RATE: As Published on www.ves.aero or agreed apon which the rate will be reviewed by the owner as required
2. GEOGRAPHIC LIMITS: Commonwealth of Australia
3. The hirer acknowledges that the Aircraft is and will remain the sole property of the owner, and the hirer has no interest in the Aircraft.
4. At all times during the hiring the hirer shall be duly licensed and current.
5. The hirer shall be entitled, during the term of this agreement, to use the Aircraft for private and Aerial work hire only, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. The hirer may not hire or let other pilots fly with out approval.
6. The Aircraft will only be flown by a pilot who is covered by insurance.
7. The hirer shall return the Aircraft, its engine and equipment at the conclusion of the hiring in the same proper condition in which they were at the commencement of the hiring. Any damage must be reported if not normal wear & tear the damage must be paid for by hirer. EG: leaving battery on, flat spot tyres, damage to prop etc.
8. For the purpose of checks/endorsements, the hirer can choose flight schools or instructors for the required training to meet competency to private hire the aircraft. Schools available are Flight One , or Flight Scope both at Archerfield.
9. The hirer will at all times comply with all Acts, Regulations, Orders and any other requirements during hire period.
10. The aircraft are insured against hull risks/loss and third party liability personal injury and property upto $10million. The pilot is not covered for injury the passengers are. The hirer undertakes to pay to the owner the full amount of the excess on any claim that insurance is used. The hirer and their passengers agrees to indemnify the owner against all other costs, damages, expenses and liability arising out of or in any way connected with the use or hire of the aircraft which are not covered by the insurance, Hirer must inform all flying on the aircraft that they fly at their own risk.
11.The hirer shall be responsible for and promptly pay upon demand all hire fees, expenses and air navigation, landing and parking charges incurred in connection with the use of the aircraft. A prepayment maybe required on estimated hire.
12. The hirer will not use the Aircraft for any illegal purpose.
13. In the event of serious mechanical failure of the Aircraft at any location away from home base when used by the hirer, the owner is responsible for the Aircraft to be returned to home base.
14. The owner can decline the hire of the aircraft at any time.
15. Non payment of invoices will incur a 2% per month fee until paid, if debt collection is reuired a 50% surcharge will be added to cover cost of debt collection.
16. Should there be a notice breach of regulation, law or airspace, this will be forwarded to the hirer for their information.
This agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in Queensland, and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
Owner Contract details:
Vesa Saario – Phone 0413 585 074 email@example.com ( VH-VSA, VH-VSY, VH-YVS)
BY THEIR DULY AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES:
For and on behalf of the Owner For and on behalf of the Hirer
or below electronic acceptance:
Vesa Saario 2018